Konstantina’s practice mainly focuses on civil and contractual matters, data privacy, trademark protection and regulatory compliance. Konstantina specializes in a broad spectrum of corporate work with particular experience in commercial transactions, corporate governance, deals including strategic alliances (joint venture agreements) and due diligence checks. She has particular expertise in regulatory compliance including data protection (AEOI and GDPR), cross-border tax compliance (CRS and FATCA) and telecommunications and energy-efficiency regulations. Further, she advises on consumer protection law with a focus on product liability cases. She has also been involved in international commercial arbitration and investment dispute settlement cases.
Previously, Konstantina has acted as the head legal advisor to a Greek bank active in the ship-financing scene. She has also advised a Greek Telecommunications Company and has successfully represented it before Greek courts in legal claims arising from the construction of new towers or collocation of antennas on existing structures and the operation of the latter. She has served as an Official Consultant of the European Commission (DG GROW) which allowed her to become actively involved in the Commission’s Proposal for a Regulation on cross-border parcel delivery services.
Konstantina’s interdisciplinary background with an emphasis in disruptive innovation enables her to handle the multidimensional challenges of European and international business and law and offer commercially aware, sophisticated and pragmatic solutions.
Recent highlights include:
- Acted for a global electronics manufacturer on a product liability case.
- Conducted thorough due-diligence with respect to the purchase of the totality of shares of a music media group that specializes in radio and event productions.
- Advised an international medical equipment provider on matters related to the supply of technical and medical gases and home care services (contracts’ review and drafting, distributorship agreements, data protection compliance).
- Advised a leading international retailer on corporate matters, trademark protection and data protection compliance issues.
- Represented a franchisee in a multi-million claim against a leading Greek telecommunication service provider for anti-competition practices.
- Member of the legal team that represented a leading European car manufacturer before Greek courts in relation to the diesel emissions matter.
- Member of the legal team that successfully represented a Greek-based industrial conglomerate in a bilateral investment treaty dispute against Serbia under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules.
Konstantina speaks Greek, English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch.
“Real Estate 3rd Edition Country Comparative Guide” (Nov. 2019), The Legal 500
“Chambers Litigation 2019 Second Edition Guide” (Oct. 2019) Chambers and Partners
“Real Estate 2nd Edition Country Comparative Guide” (June 2019), The Legal 500
“Legal developments on startegic investments in Greece” (May 2019), Moussas and Partners official site https://www.moussaspartners.gr/legal-developments-on-startegic-investments-in-greece/
“Resisting change or Evolving? Legal services through the lens of disruptive innovation theory” (Apr. 2019), Moussas and Partners official site https://www.moussaspartners.gr/resisting-change-or-evolving-legal-services-through-the-lens-of-disruptive-innovation-theory/
“Securities Litigation chapter – 2019 edition of Lexology Navigator GTDT” (Apr. 2019), Lexology Navigator Getting The Deal Through
“Resisting change or evolving? Legal services through the lens of disruptive innovation theory” (Apr. 2019), Moussas and Partners official site https://www.moussaspartners.gr/resisting-change-or-evolving-legal-services-through-the-lens-of-disruptive-innovation-theory/
“GREEK GOLDEN VISA – Draft bill expands eligibility” (Apr. 2019), Moussas and Partners official site https://www.moussaspartners.gr/greek-golden-visa-draft-bill-expands-eligibility/
“Legal concerns emerging from Influencer Marketing – #Sponsored” (August 2018), Lexology https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=0a8df00c-3831-4cf1-a994-477bb182abdf
“Legal developments call for investments In Greece – “Golden Visa” revisited” (July 2018), Moussas and Partners official site, https://www.moussaspartners.gr/legal-developments-call-for-investments-in-greece-golden-visa-revisited/
“GDPR – An Overview” (May 2018), Moussas and Partners official site, https://www.moussaspartners.gr/gdpr-an-overview/
“Structured guide to product liability in Greece” (Mar. 2018) Lexology https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=9651b2a5-aee2-4fec-a07f-0a34dd38b0aa;
“Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies – an overview”, (Feb. 2018) Lexology https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=313c194d-a26d-4705-b3d3-646f58287377 and Capital.gr http://www.capital.gr/me-apopsi/3272145/bitcoin-kai-kruptonomismata;
“Airbnb from a legal perspective”, Touristiki Agora Magazine (Oct.-Nov.-Dec. 2015) Issue 266. p. 78-81, http://www.e-compupress.gr/showmag.asp?ID=5;